RULES OF STAYING WITH PETS
• The stay of the animal is conditioned by having its health book with current vaccinations and deworming certificate.
• There is a fee of PLN 50/day for staying with an animal.
• It is forbidden to leave the animal alone in the room.
• Only pets are allowed in the Hotel. In particular, the hotel has the right to refuse to accept animals commonly considered dangerous or aggressive, including reptiles, arachnids and dogs of certain breeds (Regulation of the Minister of Interior and Administration of April 28, 2003 on the list of dog breeds considered aggressive).
• Taking care of safety, the animal should have a leash, collar, muzzle, cage - depending on the species of the animal.
• The owner of the animal is responsible for any damage and pollution caused by his animal and is obliged to cover the cost of any damage. All damage to hotel property or property of other guests caused by animals will be valued by the Hotel Management.
• In the event that Hotel employees have reasonable suspicions that an animal left in the room disturbs the stay of other guests, damages the Hotel's property, or may cause a situation of danger to itself or other guests, the Hotel Reception will try to contact the owner in order to solve the problem. When contact is impossible, the Hotel reserves the right to enter the guest's room with the help of appropriate services and remove the animal from the Hotel. All costs resulting from the above activities are covered by the owner of the animal.