THE GRANARY LA SUITE HOTEL POLICY
• The Hotel's goal and obligation is to ensure a successful rest, safety of the Guest, cleaning and repairing any damage during the Guest's absence, providing, if possible, an alternative solution for the time of removing the inconvenience.
• Each guest is obliged to present a valid ID document and a credit card provided for guaranty at the time of check-in.
• All reservations must be guaranteed by credit card or prepayment.
• The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize or charge the provided credit card for hotel services used and not settled at the time of check-out and/or damages in the room, and for other damages caused during the Guest's stay. In the absence of card details, the Hotel has the right to ask the Guest for financial compensation.
• The hotel roomnight starts at 15:00 and ends at 12:00 local time. If you wish to extend your stay, it is necessary to contact the Reception. Early check-in and/or late check-out is subject to availability (additional charges may apply).
• Quiet hours are valid in the hotel from 22:00 to 7:00. Violation may result in additional charges.
• The behavior of Guests should not disturb the peaceful stay of other Guests. The hotel may refuse to continue providing services to a person who violates this rule.
• Third parties should not stay in the Guest's rooms without informing the Reception staff in advance. If a third party wants to stay overnight at the Hotel, it is necessary for that person to check in by presenting an identity document and paying an additional fee (at the applicable rates).
• The Hotel reserves the right to refuse to make a reservation and check in a Guest who has previously violated the hotel regulations or behaved inappropriately towards other Guests or Hotel employees.
• Children under the age of 12 should be under the constant supervision of legal guardians in the Hotel. Legal guardians are financially responsible for any damage caused by children.
• The hotel guest bears full material responsibility for any damage or destruction of the hotel's equipment and technical devices, resulting from his fault or the fault of guests visiting him. It is the Guest's responsibility to notify the Hotel employee of any damage caused during the stay.
• In the case of failure to deposit valuable items and money in the hotel safe and the loss off the above-mentioned items, the Hotel bears limited liability in this regard.
• The hotel is not responsible for theft or damage to cars and other vehicles.
• If items left in the Guest's room are found, the Hotel is obliged to store them for a period of 6 months.
• Due to fire safety, it is forbidden to use electrical devices that are not part of the room's equipment in the room.
• Smoking is not allowed on the premises of the hotel. Smoking is only allowed in the following rooms: 22,38,39. The hotel has the right to charge a penalty for smoking outside the designated rooms. For smoking in the room, the hotel reserves the right to charge a fine of PLN 2,000 or EUR 500.
• Breaking the rules of the Regulations may result in additional fees.
RULES OF STAYING WITH PETS
• The hotel is pet friendly.
• The stay of the animal is conditioned by having its health book with current vaccinations and deworming certificate.
• There is a fee of PLN 50/day for staying with an animal.
• It is forbidden to leave the animal alone in the room.
• Only pets are allowed in the Hotel. In particular, the hotel has the right to refuse to accept animals commonly considered dangerous or aggressive, including reptiles, arachnids and dogs of certain breeds (Regulation of the Minister of Interior and Administration of April 28, 2003 on the list of dog breeds considered aggressive).
• Taking care of safety, the animal should have a leash, collar, muzzle, cage - depending on the species of the animal.
• The owner of the animal is responsible for any damage and pollution caused by his animal and is obliged to cover the cost of any damage. All damage to hotel property or property of other guests caused by animals will be valued by the Hotel Management.
• In the event that Hotel employees have reasonable suspicions that an animal left in the room disturbs the stay of other guests, damages the Hotel's property, or may cause a situation of danger to itself or other guests, the Hotel Reception will try to contact the owner in order to solve the problem. When contact is impossible, the Hotel reserves the right to enter the guest's room with the help of appropriate services and remove the animal from the Hotel. All costs resulting from the above activities are covered by the owner of the animal.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in complying with these Hotel Rules. If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact the reception staff. We hope that your stay with us will be wonderful and unforgettable.